- 800gm pork fillets,sliced thinly
- 6oml lime juice
- 4cm piece ginger grated
- 500gm choy sum or bok choy chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 medium carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts(toasted unsalted)
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small red chilli finely chopped.
2) Make dressing-place in ingredients in jar shake well.
3) Stir fry pork in batches ,cover to keep warm.
4) Stir fry choy sum with the water until just wilted.
5) Place pork,choy sum in large bowl with carrot,herbs,onion,and dressing; Toss gentley to combine,sprinkle with peanuts.
Per serving 6.8gm carbs / 10.4 fat / 321cal / 48gm protein