Here's an example of a typical day for one of them....
- 10.15am First food of the day: 6 pieces sushi, banana, 2 teriyaki kebabs, muesli bar
- 4.30pm (they call this 'Lunch') Ham, cucumber, cheese, sandwich. Yogurt, banana
- 7.00pm Dinner: Roast chicken, corned beef, coleslaw, potato salad
- Snacks: Roast chicken sandwich
- Drinks: 1.5tr water, 10 beers, 10 330ml bourbon ,600ml coke zero
- Breakfast: 3 poached eggs 1 piece wholemeal toast
- Morning tea: 1 small tub of yogurt, 1 piece of fruit
- Lunch: 150gms lean beef/chicken large coleslaw with added tomato, capsicum, cucumber, olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
- Afternoon tea: Protein shake, 1 piece of fruit
- Dinner: 150gm lean beef/chicken/fish, unlimited veg or salad
- 30min before bed: Protein shake with water
They are in for a big shock when we show them what they have to eat.