With the BATTLE OF THE BUTCHERS underway, the contenders - Jeremy and Josh - are having to change what they eat in a big way.
Ginger Beef Stir Fry is a very easy meal to prepare which the boys will be having for this dinner one night this week.
Here's how to make it for yourself at home....
GINGER BEEF STIR FRY (serves 4)
- 30gm fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp peatnut oil
- 600gm beef, rump - slice thinly
- 2 gloves crushed garlic
- 120gm green beans
- 2 spring onions sliced thinlet
- 2 bok choy sliced
- 2 carrots - peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated palm sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh thai basil leaves
1) Chop ginger into thin slices.
2) Heat 1/2 oil in pan. Stir fry beef in batches until brown all over.
3) Heat remaining oil. Stir fry ginger and garlic [do not over cook]. Add beans; stir fry until tender.
4) Return beef, spring onion, sauces and veg to pan. Heat well make sure the sugar has dissolved.
5) Remove from heat. Stir though basil.
Per serving 4.7g Carbs / 35g Protein