CHILI PORK WITH OYSTER SAUCE (serves 4)
- 1tbsp peanut oil
- 450gm pork fillets sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion sliced thinly
- 1 glove garlic, crushed
- 1 large capsicum sliced thinly
- 1 small green zucchini sliced thinly
- 1 small yellow squash sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
1) Heat oil. Stir-fry pork in batches, until browned. Put to one side.
2) Stir fry onion and garlic until onion is soft. Add capsicum and zucchini. Cook until tender.
3) Return pork to pan. Add sauces. Cook until hot. Serve with chopped coriander.
LOW carb, LOW fat, HIGH protein.