This one's for Jason
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg rump steak cut ino 3cm cubes
- 1 lg onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tspn ground cumin
- 2 long green chilli, seeded. sliced
- 500ml beef stock,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste,
- 3 lg tomartoes corse chop
- 2 medium carrots corse chop
- 500gm fresh or frozen corn kernells
- 2 medium kumara
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh corriander
1) Heat 1/2 oil and brown beef in batchs
2) Preheat oven to 180
3) Heat remaining oil cook onion,garlic,cumin,and chilli,stiring until onion softens.Add stock and tom paste,bring to boil.Add beef,cook in covered oven dish 50min.
4) Add tomartos carrot an kumra cook again for 35 min.
5) Add corn cook 5min
6) Add corriander and serve.