Monday, May 31, 2010

"Thank You"

This isnt just training.... he changed his food as well. Small things will add up to big results.

Hi Cindy/Kraig,

Just a quick email to say thanks for all your training and support over the last few months.
I started off training with you guys at the end of January and was around 82-83 Kilos, 33-34 inch waist and "thought" i was reasonably fit...

It's now the end of May and in 4 months I have lost 9 kilos and 2-3 inches of my waist. I've probably never been fitter than I am now and recently completed the huntly half marathon in 1hr 42mins. That's 18 mins faster than I'd done before I started your training!

On the downside it's costing me a fortune in new clothes because nothing fits me anymore but i can live with that!

I love the fact that you let people work/train at their own pace whilst encouraging them to do the best they can. (No pain=no gain!!)

Bring on the next session!

Cheers,

Gregor

No comments:

Post a Comment